Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Any Runaways Footage Available?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Shades Of Gray's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2006
    Posts
    134
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is there any Runaways movies, documentaries, Live performances etc available for purchase anywhere? I am aware of Cherie's movie/TV show appearances & I saw the Runaways TV appearances on youtube which were wonderful. Can someone please point me in the right direction? PM ME if you'd like.

  2. #2
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi Shades of Gray and welcome aboard a board. Not just any board...
    the Cherie Currie message board, to be exact! LOL!

    Even if, you don't intend to buy anything, Amazon.com is a great way to find out what is around.
    Just use the search engine there!

    Check out Cherie's web store too. The link is toward the top of the main page, with all the other Cherie links.

    Check out the merchandise at these sites too:
    www.therunaways.com
    www.joanjettbadrep.com

    Happy hunting!
    Gus

  3. #3
    Inactive Member The Canadian Wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    welcome to cheries place shades nice to meet
    new fans go to the you tube link and there are
    some clips for the runaways and cherie.

    you found a great place here and welcome

    cw

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Shades Of Gray's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2006
    Posts
    134
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank You Very Much. I'm by no means a new fan but definitly new to the board. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Shades Of Gray's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2006
    Posts
    134
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    btw i do know how to spell definitely. Grr to the no edit thingy. [img]mad.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member The Canadian Wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry Shades if I would of read your post
    properly [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] I seen you you saw the
    you tube vids [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img] again welcome you
    could google Runaway material videos etc you
    will be pleasantly surprised what you will
    find.

    Cheers [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] CW

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Shades Of Gray's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2006
    Posts
    134
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Thanks Gus. I'm Usually on Ebay, Half, Amazon, Etc looking into all that kind of stuff but i thought asking the True Fans would be the best place to start.


    I Won't Fade Away! I'm Shades of Gray!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic